Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Look what I got in the mail today!!!!

The tatting guild is holding a tatting exchange called "Fall-oween". And my tatted item arrived today. The pumpkin is jewelery (it has a pin on the back) and it came in this hand made card with tatted flowers on the front. I do love getting jewelery!!! Is it not cute!?! I'm going to pin it on my apron, that I wear for work, so all my customers can see it.

I know I have not posted for awhile and I'm sorry but I have been tatting my fingers to the bone, trying to get things ready for the craft sale in late November. I do not mind making the items but have a hard time with pricing things. I aways under price things and my friends get mad at me.

Until next time keep on tatting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that little pumpkin is so cute! It's perfect for Autumn! That is a sweet card. I like the name of the exchange - "Fall-oween". Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I'd like to pick your brain for info on where to buy a tatting shuttle. I know the Toronto Public Library has books available, but I've no idea where to buy a shuttle. Having one shipped in is too expensive.
    Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gossip's view: The only place I can think of to purchase tatting shuttles would be at a Michaels store. I know I have seen them there but I don't use them because I'm a needle tatter. Go luck!!!

    ReplyDelete