Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Look what I found...


A friend and I went shopping for some Christmas gifts and ended up a Value Village where we found these earrings. I do not know if I will wear them as is or take them apart and make two pair of earrings. They only cost $8.00 not to bad!!!

I have also been busy tatting more snowflakes for the craft show. I have about 64 snowflakes made, 10 bookmarks and 6 doilies. I hope we have good weather for the sale!!! I will have more to show later as many things are being stiffened.

Happy Tatting

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been tatting like crazy...and congrats on your most excellent find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That earring is pretty! I can see how it could be somewhat replicated in tatting.
    You have been tatting up a storm! I hope you show us pictures of all your fabulous tatting! That is a LOT of snowflakes! WOW! 6 doilies is a lot of work, too! I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete