Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's been such a long time....

I think there is a song with these word in them. Boston I think!!! But, it has been a long time between postings. We have been having trouble with our internet supplier, but I'm back now so look out.

I hope everyone in Tat Land had a good holiday and a great New Years. For New Years I'm one of those who end up in bed asleep at 10:00 pm on the 31st. No party animal am I. This year I made it to 10:30 Woo Hoo.

The big gift I received this year was 2 tickets to a Jann Arden concert. I told my hubby not to buy tickets because the only ones we can get put me in the upper levels and that show is hard to see from there. But does he listen to me. Noooooooooooooooooo. He purchased tickets off site and paid alot more but got seats on the floor. 2nd row centre left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can wait.

I have also been doing some tatting this holiday. This braclet I just finished today and had to share with you. I'm not going to take credit for this pattern because I'm sure someone, somewhere has already made something like this in the past. It took a little longer to make but I really would like to slow down this year, when making thing. I push myself and then it is done and I am left thinking what is next. I need to enjoy the journey of making things then rushing them.



I'm going to be wearing this at a family wedding later this year. Maybe I'll come up with some earrings to go with them. Later.

Tat care.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Good to see you posting and tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2010!

    Good to see what you are up to. That bracelet is very simple, very elegant.

    A great beginning to the new year!

    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had an email for you but couldn't find it!
    http://free-tatting.com/

    ReplyDelete