Sunday, March 21, 2010

And still more beads...

Hi Everyone

Yes I am still working with beads. With last week being March break for the students and being busier than I thought I was going to be I only have a little tatting to show. I have started a necklace set for a bride but have only done about 3".

And I still do not know who I am by tatting this dark green bracelet for myself but something must have snapped in me and maybe because my birthday is coming. I just went for it. It is tatted with Lizbeth size 20 and has about 250 beads.


Monday, a girlfriend and I are heading out of town to do some shopping at a little beads store I know of. Who knows what I will come home with but I'll share them with you on Tuesday.

Oh, I received the report from the MRI I had and it came back stating my left knee has arthritis in it. Goodie, goodie for me. I have to look into some physic and just go from there.

Tat on everyone.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you made your March break a very productive one!
    Thanks for stopping by my blogoversary giveaway!
    Good luck!
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete