Saturday, April 17, 2010

Here is what I have been up to!

Morning Everyone in Tat Land

As you can see I am still doing some jewelery pieces from Pam Quevedeo of Needle Tatting and Other Nonsense, the Cameo Pendent pattern.


The light green one is made from Kreinik Metallics thread size #4 braid. And the other two are made in Altin Basak size 50 (30). The last two are going to be gifts for my nieces. It is nice that the same type of piece and be a gift for a 15 year old and an 8 year old.




This pattern is also Pams'. It is her scarf pattern. I have asked her what she thinks about the bracelet. I have the feeling that it looks stressed. Maybe my picots should be bigger (the center joins) or maybe I should have used a smaller tatting needle?!?! The thread is DMC size 30 and I used a number 7 needle.

On this pendent I added a metal heart to the middle and am planning on giving it to my girlfriend this afternoon at a spice party I am going to today.

Hoping that she doesn't read this blog update before I give it to her!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

Please feel free to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them!

3 comments:

  1. They all look lovely to me! As far as the folding, I always press my pieces on a towel with steam and that seems to tame any misbehavior otherwise it might just be getting a feel for the tension...they really DO look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Love how you've used the metallic and love how you did the pendant. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete