Monday, October 4, 2010

More from the Fringe...

Morning!!!

I was hoping to get these last pictures posted earlier but we had a rough weekend (son was in the hospital for a spell) and now I have a lovely cold to top things off.
So on with the show!!!

These first couple of pictures are of raffle prizes I won. From them I have many X-mas gifts planned!!



And of course I did some shopping!! I love HDT, don`t you?


I didn`t just teach but did get to take a class from Kaye and I was able to finish this bracelet in the class time. Always love it when that happens! I am still working on Susans`napkin ring holder. Hope to be finished it soon!


Now do not get the wrong idea. Just because I purchased a shuttle it does not mean I am going to give up my needles. This shuttle was made special for the Fringe for its 5th Anniversary and it was so beautiful I could not pass it up. It will be a great keep sake.



Well that is all I have from the Fringe Tatting weekend!! I have other things to share but I need a cup of tea and maybe a nap. I`ll post what I have been up to another day.

Hope all is well in our part of Tat Land!!!

Tatfully Yours Kelly

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Looks like you made off with a haul! Sorry to hear your son was in the hospital! Hope he's doing better now and that your cold gets better, too!
    Enjoy you new shuttle! I love Chris and Erin Hinton's Laser printed shuttles! They are just gorgeous the way the decorated them! I ♥ them! I ordered one two with the same ♥ design, but without the Fringe Elements logo of course... they sold a few extras to a few "special" customers...heh heh heh! (shuttle crazy people like me)
    Speaking of shuttle crazy...I'm sharing my Antique Tatting Shuttle Collection on my blog right now. I'd love for you to stop by if you haven't already! Yes, I'm back to blogging! :D
    Enjoy your new toys!
    (((hugs)))
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelet! I'll be posting some tatting pictures soon, too.

    ReplyDelete