Friday, January 7, 2011

I know, I know...

Hello Everyone

I know it has been a while between blog enters but when you fall behind in one thing in life, everything starts to fall back too!! So get yourself a cup of tea and I will update you with things in my little part of Tat Land.

First, the craft show I did at the end of November went very good. I made more then last year but it was cold out!!! I also taught someone to needle tat!! She liked it so much that she has shown someone else to tat and this person self taught herself to shuttle tat!!

Next we have some goodies a received in cards from other tatting friends from `The Fringe` guild.

This is from Sylvia. After I saw it I had to go out and buy some bracelets and try this idea out for myself.

I used a patten from the book Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman. The thread is size 20, HDT from Karey Solomon that I got in September at the tatting weekend.

The next is from another tatting friend, Marg.


I did do some other tatting over the holidays but wrapped it up and gave it away before I got to take a picture of it.


Last but not lest. This is Mary Konior`s small tatted cross from the book Tatting with Visual Patterns. It is in DMC size 20 thread. I love doing her pattens!!

I am going to try to keep this blog up better in 2011 and I am going to restart the 25 Motif Challenge again and try out new stitches and things.

Hope that was not to painfully to read and catch up with.

Hope all is well in our part of Tat Land.
Tatfully Yours
Kelly

2 comments: