Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Passing of a dear friend...

I am very sad to hear about the passing of a wonderful person and friend Gina Brummet the Tatting Goddess.

I was lucky to have had the chance to meet Gina a couple of years ago when she came up to Canada to teacher with the Fringe Tatters group. She even came up to my room with other tatters for a pizza party.
I was looking forward to seeing her later this year as she was planning to come up again to teach for the group.

You will be sadly missed!! I will have a spearmint tea for the both of us tonight!!
Rest in peace.

3 comments:

  1. Me too. It is so very sad.
    Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider your Spearmint tea a "tea for two" as I will join you in raising a teacup to a grand lacin' lady who is gone too soon.

    ReplyDelete