Monday, May 31, 2010

I may not have been blogging but I have been tatting.

Hello People of Tatland

I still can not import pictures on the main computer in the house to my blog. So I have had to put pictures on a memory stick and use the laptop so I hope this works!!!!

Let see, first up I have finished the beaded necklace pattern by Nina Libin in white size 20 thread. I am still working on a pattern for earrings to go with the necklace.


I have also been doing some more of Pams cameo pendants for some tatting friends of mine. I also gave her slave bracelet pattern a go. I must say for some reason this pattern gave me a few problems but after 3 tries I got it.





And I have been very selfish and have tatted two thing for me. Who do I think I am!!! I used Nina Libin pattern for the anklet in Lizbeth thread size 20.and I am almost finished this bracelet in Lizbeth size 20 colour called Pistachio Green Lt.




Well that is about it for now. After I finish this bracelet I have plans to do Jon`s Overlapping Chains Bookmark for one of our customers I clean for. She just had a knee replaced and is laid up.So I thought it would cheer her up. I take its picture and post it before I give it to her. I hope. Looks like this set up for blogging worked so you may start to get sick of hearing from me now.

Hope everyone is doing well and don`t forget to get your registration form for Septembers tatting weekend in Cambridge, Ontario filled out and returned. fringetatters.ca click on Tat Days.

Tatfully Yours
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that green bracelet!

    You have been busy with lots of very pretty things!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little beads on your tatting!

    ReplyDelete