Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here I am again....

So are you sick of me yet.....

I chickened out and didn`t do Jon`s bookmark and did a pattern by LaRae Mikulecky called Lacy Bookmark! The thread is size 20 Lizbeth Spring Garden. Your can also see here that I completed my bracelet.


Also I received my exchange item in the mail on Monday! The Fringe was doing this exchange and I was surprised when the name I received to the make something, was to go to Australia!!! I was doubly surprised the see that my item was from Australia! I received a card with a tatted flower on it and some small flowers and a very beautiful bobbin lace bookmark! The bookmark is so fine I may not use it!!!


Well that is all for now! I must get ready for work.

Please feel free to leave a comment. I do so enjoy them!!!

Tatfully Yours Kelly

2 comments:

  1. It looks even lovelier finished - the green bracelet, that is. I like simple patterns in jewellery very much and your piece is why.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love the bracelet. I need to tat up some jewelry to wear. Must put that on my terribly long "to tat" list :)

    ReplyDelete