Monday, May 28, 2012

I`m in love.....

 Good Morning Friends

Yes!!! It is true.....I`m in love!!!
With Marilee Rockleys Small Maple Leaf pattern. I purchased it from her on line store and I can tell already that my whole day will be spent tatting these little guys up!!

The larger one is done is Karey`s HDT in size 20 and the smaller one is done in Altin Basak (50) thread with white seed beads. I`m going to be making earrings out of the smaller ones. They measure 3/4 `` wide and 1 1/2 long. I`m going to be ready for Canada Day this year!!! (July 1st)


 Next is Janes tatted Red Eye Tree frog. I tatted him in size 20 Lizbeth thread. Being a needle tatter I have to do some things differently but he came out pretty cute.


That all is all for now. I will have to put the tatting down but for only a little while today, so I can apply for a new job listing I found. Wish me luck!!

Tat to you later,
Tatfully Yours
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I love both patterns, and you've done a wonderful job with each!

    Speaking of jobs... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on these!
    Good luck with getting the new job, I hope they pick you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leaves and the frog, well he's so cute love his feet.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you luck, and the frog is soo glittery froggy cool!!!
    Greetings
    Gunhild

    ReplyDelete