Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I`ve been shopping...

Good Morning Everyone

Yes I have been shopping but this is shopping with a reason!!!

I have been asked to frame a friend son`s wedding invitation and yes she would like tatting added to it. It is a cream invite and I thought the dark brown fabric would look the best. Then some pearls and flowers. I will take a picture of the finished piece and share it with you all.


I also picked up some crystal beads, charms and findings for some necklaces I am hoping to have finished for September.








While I was out I stopped at the Value Village and found this piece of lace. Not sure what I will do with it but I could not resist!

What would you made with it? I would be interested to hear!!





Hope everyone is well and happily tatting!!!!!

Tatfully Yours Kelly

P.S Don`t forget to get your registration form filled out and sent in for the Fringe`s tatting weekend in September!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Pretty centre of something - maybe a small tablecloth - you could filet crochet the rest around it, maybe adding fabric instead; or it could go in a small window or it could go over fabric on a cushion...I can see it over pink or yellow and green or some small lilac and blue floral print on a child's bed as a decorative pillow... How large is it anyway?

    Thought of you at the Tat'n Chat!

    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete